Tuesday, December 27, 2011

John Sebastian


My darling be home soon
I couldn't bear to wait 
An extra minute if you dawdled

You're probably wondering why these lyrics -- from the Lovin' Spoonful's 1967 hit, "Darling Be Home Soon" -- are being featured on "Bad Romance Tuesday."

After all, that song is about a couple that is very much in love?  The singer is so head-over-heels that he can't bear to be apart from his lover for even one extra minute.  Awwwwww . . . how sweet is that?

HA!

How clueless can one guy be?  I guess he never asked himself JUST WHERE HAS SHE BEEN DAWDLING ALL THIS TIME?  AND WITH WHOM?

Wake up and smell the cat food, dumbass!  Someone is crushing it while you are sitting around singing a dopey song!  ("And I feel myself in bloom"?  Gag me with a spoon.)



No comments:

Post a Comment